Thursday, September 13, 2012

On the road again...just can't wait to get on the road again.

Hello,
Well I am officially so sick and tired of being unhealthy...I am ready to just let go and follow God on this and give him my overeating addiction.  I must change for my health and peace of mind.  I am going to begin this journey and will rely on God to get me through.  I love food and it is going to be very hard to let go and let God fill the spot that I fill with food.  Please pray for me through this battle, I know this is going to be VERY hard!  But...we all know "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me".  I am trying to put together healthy food choices for myself as well as food my family can enjoy.  This is a challenge but with proper planning and preparation it can be done.  Here are some dinners I am hoping to make this week, all but one are under 300 calories.  381 for the the sandwich.

Chicken in creamy gravy
Chicken nuggets
Tex-Mex lasagna
Open faced meatball sandwich
Chicken fried steak
Chicken Quesadillas

Stay tuned as I weigh-in with my lifestyle change.

love,
JoeLee

1 comment:

  1. JoeLee I pray with you that you can find a way to fill yourself with God instead of food. I believe this has to be one of the hardest things to do. Over eating is one of my faults as well. I have struggled with weight my ENTIRE life. I was at the weight Dr. a few years ago & the nurse asked me at what age do I remember not being over weight & I looked at mom & back at the nurse & said NEVER.

    ReplyDelete