Saturday, March 17, 2012

On the first day of break.....

Today has been a great day with Charlie and Benjamin.  We spent the morning working in the yard finding our bushes and cleaning weeds. I trimmed a lot of bushes as our front yard has tons.  I am counting all of the trimming of bushes and bending to pick up trash as my main portion of exercise, we were out there for three hours.  My healthier eating choices for today revolve around eating all three meals at home today.  We are not buying any fast food today, which is quite a large step for us.  Small changes over the long term will result in a healthier me.

I am beginning to create my Easter cards for the upcoming glorious season.  There are so many cute possibilities on my Cricut, I hope to have a chance to discover a lot of them this week.  I created the chick card about two weeks ago and just finished the bunny card a few minutes ago.  

I need to make a baby shower card for tomorrow, so I will post the finished card after church tonight.  








Thanks for checking in 
Kraftinginmykorner.

1 comment: