Friday, March 16, 2012

The time has come......

I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a teacher, and most importantly a child of God.  I love to craft!  I have recently began to craft cards.  I love my Cricut Expression 2 and anything I can create on it.  The time has come for many aspects of my life.  I am beginning my spring break this week, beginning to exercise and really evaluate what all food I put in my body and make time for me to unwind....through crafting.  I will share my progress and creations on my blog.  

Welcome to my journey.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you started a crafting blog! I can't wait to see more of your awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have enjoyed looking over you blog. Such cute card are on your blog!

      Delete
  2. What a cute card! Looking forward to following your blog, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete